How to strengthen school culture and student learning
Join the PTA and MinnCAN for a conversation on how we can strengthen public education, from supporting great teachers to sustaining strong school cultures.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 — 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: TIES building, 1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul
WHO: Open to the public
ABOUT: Minnesotans continually demonstrate unrivaled support for public schools. By many accounts we've pioneered preparing students to thrive in school and life. But today our achievement gaps and high school graduation rates trail the nation.
- Bonnie Cannon | MN PTA president
- Daniel Sellers | MinnCAN executive director
- Mary Cecconi | Parents United executive director
- Julie Blaha, president, Anoka Hennepin Education Minnesota
- Theater of Public Policy | Improv
- Audience | Q&A