An evening of improv with the Minnesota PTA and MinnCAN, and conversations on how to strengthen school culture and student learning.
WHAT: "Improve & Improv"
WHEN: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 — 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: TIES building, 1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul
WHO: Open to the public
ABOUT: Minnesotans continually demonstrate unrivaled support for public schools. By many accounts we've pioneered preparing students to thrive in school and life, but today our achievement gaps and high school graduation rates trail the nation. Help propel public education forward by participating in the public discourse and attend "Improve & Improv" on March 19 … It all starts by asking questions and sharing ideas!
- Bonnie Cannon | MN PTA president
- Daniel Sellers | MinnCAN executive director
- Mary Cecconi | Parents United executive director
- Julie Blaha, president, Anoka Hennepin Education Minnesota
- Theater of Public Policy | Improv
- Audience | Q&A